Summary of Glycoscience Training Program Requirements in addition to departmental requirements
- Core Courses:
- A course in statistics. The specific course should be applicable to the student’s research and decided by the student and advisor. Possible courses include CHEM 8860, BINF 8210, BINF 8441E, STAT 8090, BIOS 7010, EPID 8560. Other courses can be approved by the GTP Executive Committee. Students who have taken a relevant course in statistics can waive this requirement by petitioning the GTP Executive Committee.
- Glycoscience Seminar and Discussion (each semester)
- Glycoscience Journal Club (each semester)
- Yearly attendance at the Glycoscience Annual Retreat
- Yearly meeting with the GTP Executive Committee to evaluate progress and provide feedback